It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:35 am
Change font size
The Gent's Club Rage-free Gaming!

Front Page News

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year Gents!

News from the website's front page can be discussed here.

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year Gents!

Postby Krimson » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Hope you're all having a super fun Christmas filled with excellent presents like ipads and kindles and whatever else kids get these days.

Don't eat (or drink, if you are overage) too much unless you really want to, in which case do it. I literally can't stop you.

Merry Christmas from the whole Gent's club team! Remember to check out the christmas raffle, Myth's charity skin-swap topic (all you need to do is upvote to help Myth swap a skin and give to charity!) and the 1v1 tournament progress.

Time for me to go and eat a gingerbread house like some kind of crazy christmas giant. OM NOM NOM!

[teemo]
Like a sir, Gentlife.

=|:3
Krimson
TGC Founder

Re: Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year Gents!

Postby Mythinite » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:11 am

Bumps and upvotes all around! Huzzah! :D
All hail to the tail!
Mythinite
TGC Founder

Postby Naderien » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:16 am

Krimson wrote:Hope you're all having a super fun Christmas filled with excellent presents like ipads and kindles and whatever else kids get these days.

Don't eat (or drink, if you are overage) too much unless you really want to, in which case do it. I literally can't stop you.

Merry Christmas from the whole Gent's club team! Remember to check out the christmas raffle, Myth's charity skin-swap topic (all you need to do is upvote to help Myth swap a skin and give to charity!) and the 1v1 tournament progress.

Time for me to go and eat a gingerbread house like some kind of crazy christmas giant. OM NOM NOM!

[teemo]

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Great whatever else you celebrate!
'Ello
Naderien

Postby Meowinator » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May all cats love you and gather around you like the cute beings they are!
Meowinator

Return to Front Page News