It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:56 pm
Change font size
The Gent's Club Rage-free Gaming!

Front Page News

Recruiting web developers/designers

News from the website's front page can be discussed here.

Recruiting web developers/designers

Postby Krimson » Mon May 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi Gents!

We're currently looking to recruit web developers and designers that can help to expand and improve our new website!

No matter your level of experience or skill set we'd love to hear from you, ultimately the more the merrier as we need all the helpers we can get!

We have plenty of ideas and projects to work on but we just need people with the correct skills and some free time to get them in motion, but of course we're open to any suggestions for new content!

If you're interested, get in touch with me at krimsonaer@gmail.com, message me on the forums or post a reply here.

Of course, we are always looking for help in other ways, particularly content creation in terms of writers and news writers. Please contact myself or Mythinite with a brief description of how you think you could help us out!

Thanks guys! [teemo]
Like a sir, Gentlife.

=|:3
Krimson
TGC Founder

Re: Recruiting web developers/designers

Postby Waraiotoko » Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 pm

waraiotokogits@gmail.com
Im currently unable to play lol, but willing to help with site.
Html, javascript, css, php.
Waraiotoko

Postby BeardRex » Thu May 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Yeah. We could definitely use development help most of all. I just don't have the time to put into figuring out all the phpbb stuff, like using it as a CMS for more than just the front page news. I was able to adapt Ryulin's code from the old site to the new design, but there's other functionality we would like.

I don't know how I feel about your "the more the merrier" comment though lol. That usually ends up being a bad thing. We just need someone with decent php experience to finish the dev work and maybe 1 other pair of hands working on simple css touch ups.
BeardRex
TGC Founder

Postby Nickcraft » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:37 pm

I just found this website today through the LoL forums and just played a couple games with people from The Gentleman's Club chatroom, was fun. I'm actually a Web Developer full time here in New Jersey and have a lot of experience with HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, and Wordpress. Maybe we can talk more.
Nickcraft

Return to Front Page News