It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:36 pm
Change font size
The Gent's Club Rage-free Gaming!

Minecraft

Server Rules & Signups

General Minecraft Area, and Signups

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby Mythinite » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:51 pm

*slaps Elonysis*
All hail to the tail!
User avatar
Mythinite
TGC Founder
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby Justice Elonysis » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 am

Mythinite wrote:*slaps Elonysis*

Hmmmmmmmrrrrr, you know I like that :lol:
Image

One time Bob messed up and accidentally bought two boots in a game. When one of his teammates started raging, he just said "two feet two boots"
User avatar
Justice Elonysis
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby He Who Hungers » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:10 pm

As far as I've heard and seen from my brother, it's a program that plays the game for you. It does everything you normally achieve by cheating only they don't call it a cheat, which for some reason allows its use.
Confucius wrote:The gentleman is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
User avatar
He Who Hungers
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Veenendaal, the Netherlands

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby Mythinite » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm

He Who Hungers wrote:As far as I've heard and seen from my brother, it's a program that plays the game for you. It does everything you normally achieve by cheating only they don't call it a cheat, which for some reason allows its use.

That's an overtly simplified and negative way of describing the mod collection that is Tekkit...

All hail to the tail!
User avatar
Mythinite
TGC Founder
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby Telamonn » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:11 pm

I'd be happy to donate for this :) I would like to see Tekkit on it too, but it's no problem if not >_<
Telamonn
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby Firellius » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 am

Mythinite wrote:
He Who Hungers wrote:As far as I've heard and seen from my brother, it's a program that plays the game for you. It does everything you normally achieve by cheating only they don't call it a cheat, which for some reason allows its use.

That's an overtly simplified and negative way of describing the mod collection that is Tekkit...



That looks pretty extensive, is all of that really Tekkit?
User avatar
Firellius
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:31 am

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby Telamonn » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 am

Firellius wrote:That looks pretty extensive, is all of that really Tekkit?


Yeah, Tekkit is an amalgamation of several mods -such as Buildcraft, Industrial Craft, Redpower... and a lot more :) There is also simple installer so, compared to some other mods, Tekkit is very simple for the amount you get in it.
Telamonn
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby Firellius » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 am

In that case, I am very interested in this.

Would this be a creative or adventure server?
User avatar
Firellius
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:31 am

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby Ryulin » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Adventure for reasons stated in funding thread.
Though nothing much is going to happen until that thread get some love.
I'm would also pledge to it, but I'm not saying how much until a reasonable level has already been reached.
~Ryulin
User avatar
Ryulin
TGC Founder
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Re: Server Rules & Signups

Postby He Who Hungers » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Mythinite wrote:That's an overtly simplified and negative way of describing the mod collection that is Tekkit...


While you are correct in my attitude towards it, I'll have to add it's only a description of the way my brother uses it. I've never used it or even played a bought version of minecraft myself.
Confucius wrote:The gentleman is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
User avatar
He Who Hungers
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Veenendaal, the Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Minecraft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Search

User Menu