It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm
Change font size
The Gent's Club Rage-free Gaming!

North America

Looking for NA Moderators!

Topics specific to the North America server.

Looking for NA Moderators!

Postby Krimson » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Hello potential moderators! The Gent's Club needs you!

Because we are a majority EU based organization we require some people to officially represent, spread, enforce and promote TGC on the NA servers.

x3Sunset has done a good job with the initial set-up and I see around 40 people in the channel but as an EU player himself it'd be great to get some more help from people in the right timezones. So now we need some dedicated Gentlemen to get pro-active in improving and promoting the club over on the other server.

What do you need?

Well firstly you managed to find this post, which means you're at least present on the forums and you can read, two boxes ticked! :lol:

Other than that i'd say the requirements are;

• You have a level 30 (or very close) account on the NA servers
  • You are a competent English speaker
  • You're active in League of Legends during NA primetime (I'm talking at least a game a night type of activity)
  • You don't play exclusively within a group of friends (or if you do you're willing to make some sacrifices to get 5 man groups of Gents going)

Some optional/preferable additions;

• You can use voice communication and are willing/confident in doing so and in meeting and encouraging others to join you on mumble for games.
  • You have steam to be able to quickly contact me since obviously I'm on a different LoL server most of the time.

If you fit the above please let me know by posting below or PMing me if you'd prefer. I'm going to attempt to hang around in the NA client for a few days when I'm not playing so you might also catch me there in The Gent's Club room (or add Krimson Aer).

Thanks guys and I look forward to hearing from you!
Like a sir, Gentlife.

=|:3
Krimson
TGC Founder

Re: Looking for NA Moderators!

Postby Relix the Fallen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 pm

I m generally on nightly, I believe I could be of assistance.
Relix the Fallen

Postby xI titanz Ix » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:27 pm

I have sent a PM.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."
xI titanz Ix

Postby 13utterF1ngers » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm generally on for a large majority of the day and almost every day. However, i currently do not have a microphone.
13utterF1ngers

Postby tyrzu » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:50 pm

I am on every day i just don't have a mic.
tyrzu

Postby pellik333 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Are you still looking for moderators? I'm on every night really. I am ready and willing to be here for the good of the Gents community. I'm Lvl 25, but I have been playing for years. (Only Lvl 25 due to the fact I had to stop playing for a while cause of school). But now I'm here and easily willing to devote time to such a noble cause. I would appreciate the opportunity. I also do have a Steam account.
pellik333

Postby BlueTheReptar » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:11 am

I'm up for the dedication. c: Played since 2010. I don't recognize a couple of the people that posted here already except maybe 2 of them hehe. And I miss Sunday. D: I never see him nowadays.
BlueTheReptar

Postby jmoney003 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:32 am

I am up for this if needed. I play every day at least once between the hours of 3:00.pm to 10:00pm. On Fridays and Saturdays I play late at night till around 3:00am. I do; however, play with a group of friends sometimes not all the time though. :)
jmoney003

Postby MrLebowski3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 am

I don't know if you're still looking, but I'm free and available to help out. On regularly, and am known by quite a few people in TGC.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
MrLebowski3

Return to North America