It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm
Change font size
The Gent's Club Rage-free Gaming!

Twisted Treeline

TT REMAKE!

For everything related to the Twisted Treeline map.

TT REMAKE!

Postby pet3r pwn » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 pm

So anyone else really liking the new twisted treeline? I think they did a great job with this remake. I really like the altar system, and the fact that there are no wards [hue] [hue] .. what do you guys think about it
pet3r pwn
Champion

Re: TT REMAKE!

Postby Sunshine » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Looks like a mixture between old TT and Dominion, it gives you one more point to care for, opponents can conquer the altairs REALLY FAST, so the first few games i played evryone was running thru the mid jungle (without jungling) just to catch a chance to gank or get the altair.
If you stay on the lane too long (bot lane), you become a quite easily gankable target due to the close entrances from the middle jungle. Thus, most ppl. tend to roam across the map in search for a 2v1 or 3v2 situation...

New items probably will make it very intresting, though some of them seem OP (the one that deals 5% of health DoT if you use a spell, vayne seems to passively trigger it with her W, cho triggers it with his E), this probably needs further fixing. Also, few champions will be very strong on the new map, rengar can jump like a grasshopper with those many small bushes, and ordinary wallhopper champs lose advantage.

I think I will have some more testing games, yet there is still a lot of confusion and lacking experience which champ comps and items to combine ;) But generally I'm optimistic this can grow to a good thing. For now, the old one simply felt better, but like Dominion and ARAM, it maybe just needs some habituation :D
Sunshine

Return to Twisted Treeline