It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:16 pm
Change font size
The Gent's Club Rage-free Gaming!

Club General Chat

Any gents who are bi?

A chat for Club stuff that isn't directly related to a game.

Re: Any gents who are bi?

Postby SToneGolemmm » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:58 am

He Who Hungers wrote:Well, I'm not assuming I find someone, those people are hard to find. But I'd probably just play a game with them and see what I can get out of it.

I think there's a lot of people like that, it's not that special. What are you looking for exactly? Does one of the languages have to be English or Dutch? Do they have to be fluent in both languages?

Also, do you mean a game of LoL? Cause I don't really see how that's gonna be of any use.
SToneGolemmm

Re: Any gents who are bi?

Postby He Who Hungers » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:08 pm

I think I've mentioned it now in about every single comment I've posted in this thread, but people still do not seem to get it. I'm looking for a double monolingual, i.e. someone who has two different mother tongues. They do not have to be English and Dutch, but English being one of them would make life easier on me.

Playing a LoL game (if skype were to be used) would as reliably yield results as would any other way. The problem is, I think, that people with said background would only use both languages if they knew the other also knew both languages (that's how it works for me with Dutch, English and Chinese).
Confucius wrote:The gentleman is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
He Who Hungers

Previous

Return to Club General Chat