It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 am
Change font size
The Gent's Club Rage-free Gaming!

Heroes of Newerth

Newerth needs you!

Talk about anything Heroes of Newerth related here!

Newerth needs you!

Postby Zandesh » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:24 pm

I have summoned thee as this is my humble request that some of the fellow Gentlemen & Ladies would enter Newerth and fight our way through Newerth together

As it has come to my understanding that the Heroes of Newerth branch is fairly new to The Gent's Club I would therefore bring this suggestion to the board and members who unite under this tag!

Since I am new to this club - please feel free to correct me if any initiatives already have been launched - But I would like to arrange internal pratice sessions in Heroes of Newerth divided into each of their respective MMR brackets, so beginners, mediocre and skilled players can teach and be taught in order to make a friendly learning environment whilst fighting off the bad karma, negativity and hostility towards each other within the community!

Would this be of any interest?

I am by far a professional Heroes of Newerth game but I do however posses quite some in-game knowledge and can teach on how to optimize item builds, hero guides, team selection, synergy, supporting etc.
Zandesh

Re: Newerth needs you!

Postby He Who Hungers » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:53 am

TGCH isn't that much new, it's been here for almost a year now I think. The point is that the forum is less vital for communication and administration than in LoL thanks to HoN's awesome clan system.

Your suggestion is to have regular "training games" where we'll have a couple of experienced players and an equal number of inexperienced one so people could learn from one another? Knowing how complicated the HoN system is compared to that of LoL, I'd say it's a pretty good suggestion. Not only will the less experienced be able to learn from the more experienced, but even the more experienced will be able to learn from the even more experienced ;D And of course there's nothing that excludes experienced players learning something from inexperienced ones. We'll need to check how we're gonna pull it off though. I'll have a word on it with Sp4ztc soon and let you know ;)
Confucius wrote:The gentleman is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
He Who Hungers

Re: Newerth needs you!

Postby Zandesh » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:02 pm

I'll be looking forward to be hearing more on that front!
It would be easy to set up Training camps whilst making sure people is going to have a great time among fellow players!
Zandesh

Return to Heroes of Newerth