It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:35 am
Change font size
The Gent's Club Rage-free Gaming!

Heroes of Newerth

First steps towards HoN

Talk about anything Heroes of Newerth related here!

Re: First steps towards HoN

Postby He Who Hungers » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:48 am

Firellius wrote:
He Who Hungers wrote:I'm still not totally sure how it works, but if you tell me your in-game HoN name, I can add you as a friend and then inv you to the clan.

It's the same as in LoL. Firellius.

I've added you, when I see you online in-game, I can add you to the clan ;)
Confucius wrote:The gentleman is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
He Who Hungers

Postby AEShados » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 am

Id love to join this group, HON name is AEShados
AEShados

Postby Adrillf » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:10 pm

There is not enough time in the day to express just how happy I was to see that TGC was in HoN.

Recently I joined HoN as told by my co-workers saying that it was 'the best game ever'. I was forum diving through old posts and trying to figure out why in the world I was getting sworn at without pause when I ran into TGC's introduction on the HoN forums. In the moment of last hope and on the border of leaving, due to just how hostile the environment of HoN is, finally a group of people who's favorite word is something other than 'noob' and believed in constructive criticism showed up.

I would be honored to join TGC on HoN.

IGN- Adrillf

As for an introduction to me- google my name, I'm the only Adrillf out there in internet land.
Adrillf

Postby Senfei » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Most Members of the Clan in HoN dont know about this forum. May they should be informed by channel information or something like that.

greets Senfei
Senfei

Postby He Who Hungers » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am

Senfei wrote:Most Members of the Clan in HoN dont know about this forum. May they should be informed by channel information or something like that.

greets Senfei

I know, I wanna try to get HoN members more involved with the forum, but I'm not quite sure how. I'll let you guys know more on it as it develops though. Thanks for thinking with me! ^^
Confucius wrote:The gentleman is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
He Who Hungers

Postby Gringoire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Adrillf wrote:...Recently I joined HoN [...] and on the border of leaving, due to just how hostile the environment of HoN is, ...

That's exactly why Gents community is highly welcome in HoN!

BTW I also tried a little LoL but i still prefer HoN, mostly because I'm a Linux user and HoN is fully cross platform.
Look for me in HoN as Gringoire.
Gringoire

Postby Zandesh » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:25 pm

I'll just throw in my 25 cents on this topic..
I think it's fair to say that there's no point in comparing each respective game to each other even though they share the same genre (MOBA). Because underneath the game mechanics are not even alike!

The hostility that exists between some players of each fan base is pointless like any sorts of flaming and trash talking in general.

And each of the games are much more enjoyable when manners and good behaviour is applied.

Since I have got my roots back in the good ol' WC3, Dota 1 roots which now extends to HoN and somewhat Dota 2 i'd very much like to see any of you gents tagging along in HoN!

And who gives a damn if you're not world class players - Everyone was new to a game at somepoint (Hurraaaay for a Captain Obvious-like statement), and I would gladly be of help where due if some where to learn in a friendly environment.. Say an internal pratice with fellow Gents.
Zandesh

Previous

Return to Heroes of Newerth