It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:30 pm
Change font size
The Gent's Club Rage-free Gaming!

Heroes of Newerth

First steps towards HoN

Talk about anything Heroes of Newerth related here!

Re: First steps towards HoN

Postby He Who Hungers » Tue May 08, 2012 10:51 am

Update:

I have received several reactions, some of which are unavoidable trolls or haters, but also several positive reactions, and a few very enthousiastic ones. One of them even pm'd me that he'd like to help me set it up in any way he can. I think I'll create the in-game clan soon, and invite some people, so we'll have something to show to others, and then it's going to be up to recruiting via forums and in-game experience with others. Fortunately, I think the HoN clan system has a lot more moderation tools than the LoL chat system, so we got that.

And then I suggest we just see how it goes, if it catches on and takes off, we can consider a HoN section on the forums afterwards. Perhaps we can allready put the section up in advance, just to show there's work in progress there, and just leave it standby till we can determine wether or not the idea will take off.

Also, @ the admins: would I be allowed to share mumble details with my HoN disciples? Of course in HoN, there's the in-game voice chat but I still prefer a seperate voice chat program, if only so the random ragers can't hear me... I wouldn't mind if you'd rather wait till the HoN section has grown bigger thouigh.

'Gards,

Jesper - He Who Hungers
Confucius wrote:The gentleman is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
He Who Hungers

Postby Kab00se » Tue May 08, 2012 12:08 pm

He Who Hungers wrote:Update:
And then I suggest we just see how it goes, if it catches on and takes off, we can consider a HoN section on the forums afterwards. Perhaps we can allready put the section up in advance, just to show there's work in progress there, and just leave it standby till we can determine wether or not the idea will take off.

Don't think it's too difficult to set it up. Probably also easier to get things organized.
~ Chance favors the prepared mind.

Kab00se
Community Moderator

Postby Mythinite » Tue May 08, 2012 3:35 pm

There you go. HoN forum up and running + I moved the topic there. Seemed about right. [teemo]
All hail to the tail!
Mythinite
TGC Founder

Postby He Who Hungers » Tue May 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks Myth, you're the best ;D
Confucius wrote:The gentleman is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
He Who Hungers

Postby He Who Hungers » Sun May 13, 2012 1:15 pm

In-game clan created, planning on posting a real recruitment post on the HoN forums soon.
He Who Hungers

Postby Krino » Mon May 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi guys!

Fresh from HoN,jumping in to say hi to everybody, my IGN is Krino, feel free to PM me in-game (ofcors in HoN) for some MM,Midwars, or Pubs, if i have some spare time and if you want me too, i can Mentor you too!
Krino

Postby He Who Hungers » Tue May 15, 2012 11:31 am

Hi Krino! Nice to see you so enthousiastic about TGC in HoN ^^ In the off topic-forum there is an official introduction thread, not only limited to LoL, so you can introduce yourself to the other gents there ^^
He Who Hungers

Postby Firellius » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm on HoN as well, but...

Can't find the clan to apply to it. Seems like a very unwieldy system.
Firellius

Postby He Who Hungers » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm still not totally sure how it works, but if you tell me your in-game HoN name, I can add you as a friend and then inv you to the clan.
He Who Hungers

Postby Firellius » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:30 pm

He Who Hungers wrote:I'm still not totally sure how it works, but if you tell me your in-game HoN name, I can add you as a friend and then inv you to the clan.

It's the same as in LoL. Firellius.
Firellius

PreviousNext

Return to Heroes of Newerth